Foreground music sound systems include design for distributed systems, clustered systems, line-array systems etc. using techniques of bass array systems by steering the directivity of low frequencies. Designing tools used are BOSE® Modeler software and Reinkus Heinz EASE design software of most recent versions.
Engineering Reports in combination to room acoustic report include:
- Analytical prediction measurements of all significant acoustic and electro-acoustic parameters with focus to those of determinant significance.
- Loudspeaker Tables with operation characteristics and xyz position in the room
- Suggested list of supporting electronics and operational details of each one
- Sound System block diagram
- Cable diagram and cable trace routing on ACAD format
- Racking diagram